Friday, June 22, 2012

Crafts

Craft weekend was upon me. I felt the need and had most of the materials for a couple of projects that I wanted to tackle so...away we went!

First, I had my heart set on making fabric envelopes for our cash budgeting system. I was really tired of having crinkled paper envelopes that  I had to remake every month. And, these envelopes (made from the most BEAUTIFUL fabric) were just the motivation I needed to stick with it! I found the tutorial here http://justimagineheaven.blogspot.com/2011/04/prettiest-little-envelopes.html. Don't mind my interim paper labels:)
















Second, I saw this beautiful laptop case: http://www.crapivemade.com/2010/07/zippered-laptop-sleeve-tutorial.html. I didn't really NEED one; but, I figured we are traveling a few times in the next two months, and   don't care to drag my computer bag along. I also had all of the materials, so I couldn't resist:).










Next up...baby legs!

love,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment